About this position...
We are seeking a Senior Mobile Application Developer at our state-of-the-art Star Mill facility in American Fork, Utah. This Senior Mobile Application Developer will have the honor of being our first in house developer to work on our newly built Skipio Mobile Application, available on both iOS & Android platforms.
As the technical leader of the team, you will be working with our Mobile Product Manager, UI/UX Designer, and QA Engineers to design, implement, test, launch, and maintain Skipio Mobile. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy because we believe that our Developers should be involved in the early definition of our product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.Apply for this opening
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Apple laptop & dual 27″ 4k monitors
- Smaller/Tight-knit company and teams
- Catered lunch twice per week
- Best office in Utah, the restored historic American Fork Star Mill
What you’ll be doingResponsibilities:
- Own development and maintenance of both our iOS & Android mobile applications.
- Mentor junior mobile developers as our team grows and scales.
- Develop exceptional customer experiences using latest technologies
- Partner with product team to influence solutioning and creation of prototypes for testing new features.
What we’re looking forREQUIRED Hard Skills
- 5+ years developing native iOS/Android apps in any combination of the following programming languages: Java, Objective-C, Swift.
- SQL based database development.
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android operating platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in the front-end development lifecycle, including user interface design, html development across different form-factors and devices
- Team-player. Someone who is transparent, listens to understand, and both gives & expects trust.
- Positive outlook on interacting within in a cross-functional team.
- Driven to provide the best customer experience via technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and lead remote team members if needed.
- Knowledge in messaging services.
- Ping Pong skills.